These 12 Awareness Through Movement® lessons were taught live in a 4-day workshop entitled Feldenkrais® It’s the New Core taught by Diana Razumny in Santa Fe NM in November of 2016.
The lessons in this series are a fun and interesting collection, demonstrating that developing your core requires learning and educating your nervous system. There are some classic Feldenkrais® lessons with attention to breathing, pressing to lift and using clocks. There are some that are frequented less often, including the Primary Image (5 lines), lying on a roller and some movement puzzles that will tickle you neurologically. Doing these lessons will no doubt expand your thinking around ‘core strength’ and stimulate your curiosity for learning more in fun and novel ways.
- Track 1 – ATM Lesson #1 Lifting arms & legs, on back [70 min]
- Track 2 – ATM Lesson #2 Undulation [55 min]
- Track 3 – ATM Lesson #3 Lying on roller, lifting feet [24 min]
- Track 4 – ATM Lesson #4 Seesaw breathing [67 min]
- Track 5 – ATM Lesson #5 Folding, lifting head, bringing elbows & knees together [56 min]
- Track 6 – ATM Lesson #6 Buttocks [57 min]
- Track 7 – ATM Lesson #7 Five lines with hooking big toe [67 min]
- Track 8 – ATM Lesson #8 Leg swings, ankles & toes, flex & extend [48m]
- Track 9 – ATM Lesson #9 Pelvic clock with pelvic floor [47 min]
- Track 10 – ATM Lesson #10 Upper back clock [46 min]
- Track 11 – ATM Lesson #11 Minimal lifting, on side [43 min]
- Track 12 – ATM Lesson #12 Review [33 min]
*The discussions and visual presentations were removed to create an easy format for doing this ATM series. Because of the live nature of the recordings you will occasionally hear a discussion reference. Designed to be done in order for the first time around.